El Paso, TX
Out in the West Texas town of El Paso we offer 365,000 sq. ft. of combined space: capacity for 51 railcars and 73 dock doors between 4 locations.
All facilities feature 24 hours / 7 days a week monitored security.
- Headquarters since 1998
- Fully fenced and enclosed with a Security Guard on duty Twenty Four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days a week
- 285,000 Square Feet – both ambient and temperature controlled storage
- 25,000 Square Feet U.S. Custom Class 3 Bonded Storage
- Forty Two (42) Dock Doors
- Rail Car access – Spur can hold twelve (12) to fourteen (14) rail cars, dependent upon size, along with daily switching five days a week (Saturdays upon request)
- Spotting area for Outdoor Unloading and Bulk Transfer
- Twenty Four (24) Hour Shipping & Receiving Capabilities, seven (7) days a week
- Located within the UPRR’s Overland Yard on seven (7) acres with multiple tracks
- Accommodates twenty-six (26) rail cars, with additional capacity upon request
- Daily rail car switching available Monday through Friday, with Saturdays upon request
- Location specializes, but not limited to, Lumber, Plastics, and Automotive crossdocking